The Apacs Z Fusion badminton racket is a spin-off of the top selling Apacs Z Ziggler Force II badminton racket. Both have the same design and specifications except that Apacs Z Fusion is lighter at 80g and has slightly heavier head.
- Z Fusion is designed to give you faster sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Triple Speed System Frame" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- Designed with Compact Frame, which increases the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- Extra Slim Shaft is more aerodynamic and reduces air resistance making your shot stronger and more intense shot.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Apacs Z Fusion is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Z Fusion Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite, Triple Speed System, Aero+Box, Compact Frame|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite, Extra Slim Shaft|
|Flex:||Medium stiff (8.0)|
|Weight:||80g +/- 2 (5U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Balance:||295mm +/- 3|
|Grommet:||76 (Note : Infused Grommet may vary in color eg. Yellow/Orange)|
|Color:||Bright Red Black|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Hi Modulus Graphite||The HMG is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power.|
|Triple Speed System Frame||The Triple Speed System is developed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.|
|Compact Frame||Provides fast swing and head-heavy balance. The frame has been made smaller to maintain the fast swing demanded by advanced players. By reducing the drag caused by air resistance, the head-heavy feeling is reduced and racquet handling speed is increased.|
|Extra Slim Shaft||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite, Triple Speed System, Aero+Box, Compact Frame|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite, Extra Slim Shaft|
|Flex||Medium stiff (8.0)|
|Weight||80g +/- 2 (5U-G2)|
|Max Tension||35 lbs|
|Length||672mm +/- 2|
|Balance Point||295mm +/- 3|
|Color||Bright Red Black|
|Special Features||ISO Head; 76 Grommets system; Hi Modulus Graphite; Triple Speed System Frame; Compact Frame; Extra Slim Shaft;|
1. High quality products (badminton racquets, strings, shoes as well accessory) with unbeatable price.
2. Great varieties, from Apacs to Yonex there are more than 10+bands to choose from.
3. More new products for customer with the updated ...READ MORE...»
Junteng , United States