The Apacs Thunderdome 6.2 racket is designed to give you faster sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play. This amazing racket was used by Apacs sponsored Paralympic gold medalist Cheah Liek Hou in the 2020 Summer Paralympics.
- Designed with Compact Frame, which increases the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- Super Slim Shaft is more aerodynamic and reduces air resistance making your shot stronger and more intense shot.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners
- The Apacs Thunderdome 6.2 is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
- This racket is awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Thunderdome 6.2 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||30T Japan HM Graphite, Aero+Box, Compact Frame|
|Shaft Material:||40T Japan HM Graphite, Super Slim Shaft|
|Weight:||81g +/- 2 (5U-G2)|
|Balance:||295mm +/- 3 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Hi Modulus Graphite||The HMG is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power.|
|Aero + Box Frame||Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.|
|Compact Frame||Provides fast swing and head-heavy balance. The frame has been made smaller to maintain the fast swing demanded by advanced players. By reducing the drag caused by air resistance, the head-heavy feeling is reduced and racquet handling speed is increased.|
|Super Slim Shaft 6.2mm||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.|
|Frame||30T Japan HM Graphite, Aero+Box, Compact Frame|
|Shaft||40T Japan HM Graphite, Super Slim Shaft|
|Weight||81g +/- 2 (5U-G2)|
|Balance Point||295mm +/- 3 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Special Features||Isometric head frame; 76 Grommets system; Hi Modulus Graphite; Aero + Box Frame; Compact Frame; Super Slim Shaft|
Augustine A. , Sarawak