The Apacs Virtuoso 50 is a light and fast racket. Axe Shape Frame design of this racket makes it Extremely Fast for continuous drive shot and with explosive power.
- The racket was developed with the "Axe Shape Frame" that have low wind resistance and reduced torsion properties which increased the Speed and Stability in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- The Racket frame was developed with the new 'Reinforced Structure' which enable string tension of up to Vertical 33lbs / Horizontal 35lbs.
- The racket is a Medium Flex racket that will deliver more power and control, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- Due to the light weight and high speed frame design of the racket, Virtuoso is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more SPEED.
- This racket is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
|Apacs Virtuoso 50 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||High Modulus Graphite + Axe Shape Frame|
|Shaft Material:||High Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||77g +/- 1 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Balance:||305mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
|Color:||Black / White|
|Isometric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
At 77g (6U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.
|Axe Shape Frame
The Axe Shape Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag and torsion on the frame during straight on swing or hit.
Resulting in a fast swing-through, control and the quicker maneuverability.
|Reinforced Structure Frame
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.
|Inner Muscle Frame
This design provides more stability and increases the sweet spot of the inner frame.
|Frame||High Modulus Graphite + Axe Shape Frame|
|Shaft||High Modulus Graphite|
|Weight||77g +/- 1 (6U-G2)|
|Length||672mm +/- 2|
|Balance Point||305mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
|Color||Black / White|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame Light Weight Axe Shape Frame Reinforced Structure Frame Inner Muscle Frame|
The sad thing though was that my Tantrum 200 was broken during our Independence Championship. Not by me but by one of my young players who asked to try out my racket, Anyway the other 2 are still okay."
Henry B. , Kiribati