The Apacs Nano 900 Power (White) racket has a very similar looks and feels as the Yonex Armotec 900 Technique racket.
- Apacs Nano 900 Power is designed for tactical and semi-offensive players.
- The racket is made to help players produce control and power using Apacs latest technologies, MicroTi and ElasticTi.
- MicroTi is loaded into the top of the frame to help hold the shuttlecock like a bow holding an arrow.
- The ElasticTi which is loaded into the frame and the shaft of the racket help to store and release the energy, as bow pulls and releases an arrow to its target.
- It’s an ultra light racket with an even balance and aerodynamic frame (for attacking purpose). It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes. Continuous drive of the shuttle using this racket is easier and painless as it is considerably light.
- Retrieving smashes is easier as well due to the light feel of the racket. Surprising opponent with drop shot is very easy. Trick shot is also very good as the racket is easy to control. With less energy, smashing is as powerful. This racket is truly good for smashing and control.
|APACS Nano 900 Power (White) Specification|
|Ultra Hi Modulus Graphite + ElasticTi (Titanium forge)|
|Shaft Material:||Ultra Hi Modulus Graphite + Nano Carbon|
|Flex:||Medium - Stiff|
|Weight:||85 +/- 1g 4U - G2|
|Balance:||285 +/- 3mm|
Isometric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.
|Ultra Light Weight and Even Balance||It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
|New Control support Cap||By sharpening the control support cap, it also helps to increase your swing speed. The area where your thumb contacts the grip is still maintained.|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
The sad thing though was that my Tantrum 200 was broken during our Independence Championship. Not by me but by one of my young players who asked to try out my racket, Anyway the other 2 are still okay."
Henry B. , Kiribati