Product Code: White Musketeers
Availability: NO STOCK
You save RM182.80
This is a package combination specially picked and recommended to suit any beginners to advanced players.
Thousands of these rackets have been sold worldwide.
Package includes 3 Rackets: 1x Abroz Nano Power Z-Smash, 1x Apacs Nano Fusion Speed 722 White ,1x Yonex - Nanoray Light 11i iSeries Badminton Racket
1) Abroz Nano Power Z-Smash Badminton Racket is designed for players seeking exceptional smashing power and great racket handling during their all-round performances.
- It is built with the ability to do heavy smashes with its powerful triple super power system design at 10, 2 and 6 o’clock area of the head and couple with head heavy balance.
- Players would feel instant generation of power during smash and will be able to make full swings easily during short range rallies.
- Slim Frames on this racket reduces drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit as it provides smaller flat surface compared to ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
|Abroz Nano Power Z-Smash (6U) Specifications|
|Frame Material:||High-Modulus Graphite + Triple Power System|
|Shaft Material:||High-Modulus Graphite + Slim shaft|
|Weight:||78g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||30 lbs|
|Balance Point:||300mm +/- 5 (Head Heavy)|
|Reinforced Structure Frame
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness.
Triple Power System
Box shape realizes and creates a strong, solid and stable hitting feel on impact.
Slim Width Frame
76 Grommets system
2) The Apacs Nano Fusion 722 Speed racket is one of the models from Apacs Nano Fusion Series.
- Nano Fusion 722 Speed is design to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Slim Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Nano Fusion 722 Speed is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|APACS Nano Fusion 722 Speed Specifications|
|Frame Material:||24T Japan High Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||24T Japan High Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||78 +/- 2g (6U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 3mm|
|Balance:||285 +/- 3mm|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Light Weight||At 78g (6U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.|
|Nano Fusion Technology||
The new Nano Fusion Technology is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance.
It holds large amount of energy at the impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game.
The strength and flexibility of Nano Fusion Tech will lead your game into the next level.
|Slim Frame||The Slim Frame provides smaller flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.|
3) The Yonex Nanoray Light 11i iSeries badminton racket is developed in Japan and made in China. This is a new and technologically advanced racquet which delivers fast handling and high repulsion, responding to high-speed rallies with lightning fast movement.
The aero-box frames helps minimizing air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. Great potential as an all-round and perfect racket for double players as it's easy to maneuver due to its weight and length.
|Yonex Nanoray Light 11i Specifications|
|Frame Material||H.M. Full Graphite|
|Shaft Material||H.M. Full Graphite|
|Weight||75g +/- 2 (5U-G5)|
|Length||665mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension||30 lbs|
|Balance Point||300mm +/- 5 (Head Heavy)|
Aerodynamic contouring of the top of the frame minimizes air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. this construction tapers into the YONEX Box Shape midway through the frame for high stability, low-torque performance and more accuracy.
Control Support Cap
|Special Features||Light Weight Head Heavy, Even Balance|
izebel Bertram , selangor